Tuesday 31 July 2012

Jump, jump, jump!

Meet our August Guest DJ Skulleena! We are super excited that Seleena will coming all the way down from Manchester to play party hits for us in a couple of weeks time at our special Bad Rep birthday bash. Seleena is also one half of the amazing craft zine team Sugar Paper Gang and is also a visual artist. You can check out her art here 



DJ Name: Skulleena

Favourite move on the dancefloor: One I may have stolen from Allison Wolfe, and what I leant from my tap teacher the other day is called The Pony! 

Top 5 songs you'll play for us at Bad Rep:

1. Lit - My Own Worst Enemy



2. Jimmy Eat World - The Middle


3. Gossip - Jason's Basement



4. Sleater Kinney - Dig Me Out



5. Kenickie - Punka





2 comments:

  1. I thought it said top 5 songs I liek to dance to, I'm not playing these someone else can so I can dance!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Djing/dancing it's all the same thing!

    ReplyDelete